1) The characters queued up to enter the three sailed schooner ship “The Spirit of Thornwood”. Cargo almost sends the characters flying as it is pushed to the front of the queue to be loaded before any passangers.
While queuing at the docks to get on the boat Abslom did his best to make sure that the refugee women and children were given priority over mere material objects. His pleas fell on deaf ears.
2) Characters meet Lady Arabella – the Ships captain, and Rolo the ‘Brutus’ First mate. Rufus and Raja are introduced, the Loxo and it’s master.
Corriander gets pissed off while being pissed on. His decision to sit ‘slightly downwind’ of the designated pissing spot is appropriately rewarded…
3) There’s some hankering for space on board the boat, as Corriander pursudes Lady Arabella to move him to a better part of the boat via some perfume.
4) Vic pays for a thuggish child to push Abslom overboard while he is taking a pee.
5) Abslom takes his revenge by pushing the thug childs merchant father overboard instead. He is resuced by Koril with a handy rope. Raja acts as the boats ‘peacekeeper’ and floors Abslom with a blow to the cheek.
6) Vic starts a drinking competition on the boat winning 20gp by drinking a couple of merchants under the table easily.
7) Koril spots some dinosaur like creatures flying around the Arnrock (volcanic rock in the lake).
8) The flying lizard attempts to fly off with the helmsman – the dinosaur is quickly dispatched by a couple of arrows from Koril’s bow and a blow from Abslom’s pike.
9) Abslom considers eating the lizard creature. Koril advises better of it.
10) Early evening the boat pulls into Derlusk harbour having completed the crossing successfully. Some refugees are taken to a warehouse due to a shortage of beds in the town. However the characters are tipped off that there is possibly a few rooms at the Stinking Seashell left for more discerning residents – with the required coin of course!